My favorite things I don't have

Alright, I know we haven't talked in awhile but since it's my birthday I thought I should just mention a few of my favorite things I don't have. I've made a list. And it's pretty spendy. I'm such a cheap person. I LOVE spending money but I've found that I like things so much more when I get a good deal. 

We once went to a Hermans Hermits concert, bought the cheapest back row seats possible and when we went to pick up our tickets at will call the lady asked us if we'd prefer a couple front row seats. IT WAS AMAZING. Now, for sure I wouldn't have had as much fun if I would have payed full price - I don't even know what those seats costs. Anyways, enough about that. Here's my favorite things:

Ok, I just stumbled onto the Magnolia Market website and oh man... However, the reason I went there is because, I can not find that blasted magazine anywhere! Last issue I searched Target and Walmart, even asked an associate for help, and nothing. I went to Target today to get the new one (for my bday of course) and couldn't find it anywhere. So, subscription it will be. Which I can hardly complain about. Again, probably a way better deal anyways then buying them at the store.

So here's this lovely necklace. Way overpriced, I don't really want it. Someone find me a cheaper one on Etsy please.


Next is this cute sign. The typography is just beeeeutiful. It would look great in my laundry area.



This dress. Wouldn't this look great on me (don't really answer that. Just nod in agreement) This would be perfect for a couple rehearsal dinners I have coming up. Don't tell me just to wear a dress I already have. Those dresses NEED company. And realistically that's all this dress would be. Because I would literally only wear it twice maybe three times out of the year. The sad sad life I live, with no dinner parties or balls to go to.



Oh man this BAG! I don't even need to write anything about this. I mean, just looking at this, you already know I need to have it. This would perfectly replace the bag/diaper bag I'm currently using (that I got for free from my parents closet - that my Dad got for free from a conference) I know, going from a free bag to a $160 bag is quite a jump. But I am really trying to break out of my cheapness. I think buying this bag would be a good step in the right direction. (also I signed up to be on their email mailing list. Hello 10% off code!)



And lastly my favorite dress of all time. Ok, not really but this and that bag are the number one things on my list. I legit think I could wear this dress everyday this summer. That alone should be justification enough to buy it. The birds, the length, the sleeves, the POCKETS (notice that 20% code?) I'm sold.



Well thanks for listening to that. Hopefully by getting this all out there in the open I don't actually have to buy any of these although it sure would be fun.

P.S. I'm attempting to get back into this blogging thing. More cute baby photos coming.

But first, Peter Noone anyone?


Yeah, we got our shirts signed.







Comments