Let it Snow



There's not many times I can stay in my pajamas till noon and still feel good about myself. But today was an exception.



We're dealing with sick boys over here and I'm on full time nurse mode. The past couple days have been 100% keep the kids alive days. Not that I don't normally, ya know, try to keep them alive.. I just haven't set any goals or things I wanted to get done besides keeping them happy and the house in fair to decent shape. Thus the pajamas till noon part. But that mindset has really helped me have a good attitude about this week. Going to bed at night thinking "well, I better get rested up for another rough day tomorrow (or before I get woken up in 45 minutes)" somehow has given me a better attitude and a more pleasant day. Even if I'm holding a sobbing 1 year old who's crying because we have no Darth Vader movies in the house.



Speaking of that, our tv viewing has been off the hook. And on top of that, a dear friend text me today saying how I'm such an encouragement to her about not feeling guilty if your kids watch tv every once in awhile when you need to survive. I suppose I should feel good about that, maybe. "Hey at least my kids don't watch as much tv as Kristina's do". Ain't that the truth though. We have no limit right now :( Survival mode people!



Anyways the snow was a wonderful distraction. Which is crazy to say because I usually hate snow and winter. But man it was just beautiful.



Here's to low quality phone pictures and hoping I can get some sleep tonight. Keep fighting my friend.






Comments