Most wonderful day of the week

Happy Saturday everyone!

My children are in bed. I can think clearly now. Am I the only one who feels like this? 

We had a wonderful day. And that's how I want to remember it. I don't want to remember that I ended feeling discouraged and worn out. Too many times today I said Lincoln's name and he didn't even notice. Too many times I told him to stop and he didn't. But tomorrow's a new day and I will get on him more. I know some days will always be better than others but I can not make this a habit. It's not healthy for either of us. 

Today was however, the most beautiful fall day. I'm so thankful we got to enjoy it. I'm also so thankful for how hard my husband works on his Masters that sometimes I actually feel guilty when he spends time with us. It's weird I know. I've gotten to the point where I can almost make myself feel guilty about anything. It's really not a good habit, I wouldn't recommend it. 

Anyways, here's us at the Pumpkin Patch. It was lovely. 

It was a rare occasion where all of us had fun. -You know where you go somewhere and your kids are having fun but you're standing there bored out of your mind thinking "why do I do this to myself" or where you drag your kids to an adult type activity and they can't handle it, so you're too busy taking care of them that you end up thinking "why do I do this to myself". Yeah, I'm just saying, it wasn't one of those times. 

Pictures. 



Asa's face when he's discovering something.




Don't you just love New York in the fall?



Asa was already skeptical about the hay ride.



Hay rides. So traumatizing. 



Oh that grumpy face. 






Scary kid in a hay maze. 


We got the muscles. We got the pumpkins. 


You lined these up just for me, right?


Five.

Comments