How Life Is

It's kind of easy for me to understand that other peoples lives aren't perfect. I tell myself that all the time when I'm feeling envious of someones house, clothes, job, vacation, etc. But sometimes it's harder to realize and accept that, my life is not perfect either. No matter how hard I try, I am going to make mistakes. Bad things will happen.

This is not a pitty party post by any means. I have gone through no real tragedies in my life, like so many people have. But lately I have just been reminded on how life is. It's not perfect. Things break. People get sick. People die.

My Dad had a scary episode with a blood clot in his leg this winter. Both of Micah and my Grandpa's have passed away this year (they were 98 and 100 years old!) And my brother's life has been completely turned upside down with his brain surgery.

All things that just make me want to find the good things I do have. And be oh so thankful for them.


This little thing


The transformers that live at our house, Lincoln included.

Everytime we go to the store this boy begs me to buy another Transformer. All I have to do is look at this photo and say "No!"

Mom of the year




Joy

Quite streets

My sexy husband





God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, or sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

And cookies. Go eat a cookie. 




Comments