Tradition

One of the challenges of a young family is having our own traditions. So, this being the second year I've attempted to make a turkey, pretty much makes it a tradition around here. The reason I started it last year was because I was tired of going over to our families for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner and then leaving them.. and all the leftovers!

Making a turkey last year was literally one of my proudest moments. I felt like it was some sort of motherly right of passage. Like I had just given birth. Ok, not really. But it was a pretty big deal.








In other news. The sun is here. It was so refreshing. Is it a coincidence that the sun starts shining on the same day my parents fly home from Florida, I think not. Thanks mom and dad. Today is also one of my favorite days of the year because... Survivor finale is tonight!

Look at those colors! Blue sky!


Love this baby head.




Oh glorious sun!

Comments