Christmas Program


Did you happen to see Lincoln's Christmas program videos? Oh they were outstanding. Feel free to watch them again and again here. I already have. These little cuties from the 2's and 3's class did such a good job. 

Seeing Lincoln singing his heart up there was a different feeling for us. It was definitely a new experience. I've never had a kid, up front, doing anything before. I've only had a baby, and that baby turned into a toddler, and now that baby is a crazy talking, singing, dancing kid that I can't controll. I don't really know what to feel, proud or embarrassed or what. He just makes us happy. I mean, what else can ya do. We tried to teach him his song, told him to sing loud, but you never know what they're going to do. We can only teach him and train him as best as we can and then he's on his own. 

Anyways, we loved it. And are very proud of him. But I want to say we would have been just as proud if he wouldn't have sang a word. Good job kid. He walked out of church that day like a rock star. People we've never even met before were coming up to us "hey, is that that little boy that sings?" "Wow, what a kid!" lol We just shook our heads. He didn't even know what happened. 

Either way, can't wait to show him this when he's older. This is gunna be a classic. 







Comments