Where am I really?

Here I am.

So many things I want to do. I need to make my budget for the month. It's the 7th.. pretty much the 8th. I've got several unfinished blog post that I want to complete. Updates and photos I want to share, but who has time. Not me. My life is an incomplete sentence.

I talked to Micah after work at 4 today, had just put Lincoln down for his nap (late) and was about to put Asa down. "Yup, yup we're all doing good over here" I said. Well, for the next hour and a half I went back and forth between their rooms trying to get them to go to sleep. And I, I'm sorry to say, just got madder and madder. "You WILL go to sleep if it's that last thing I do!" No, I didn't say that. But oh that's how I felt.

I'm starting a new bible study. It's called Real Moms, Real Jesus. I sure hope it's good. And basically anything will be if it'll get me back to reading my Bible more. A confession, long time coming, I don't have time to read my Bible. And that's a bummer. Hopefully some accountability with this bible study will help get me back at it. I mean, I read the verses people post on facebook.. that totally counts for something.. maybe.

And speaking of budgeting I bought a new camera. I've been meaning to mention that. I love it. I really don't know how to use it. But I still love it. The auto mode works great! I took some baby Jesiah photos today. And looking at them made me wish I would have had Asa's infant photos taken. Or wish I would have bought this camera sooner. But then I have to remind myself, that when Asa was born, we were lucky to have beds in a bedroom. Not to mention super broke. So even though I'll never get to look at amazing infant photos of him, I can still cherish my phone pics. And remember the good ol' days of being poor. Just kidding, we're still poor. Just not that poor, thank goodness.

There's so many more things I want to write about. But I haven't painted my nails in months. Months! Man, my priorities have tanked. Ah who am I kidding. I'm not going to go paint my nails. I have to go make Micah's lunch, maybe eat some yogurt, and get to bed so I can do this whole thing again tomorrow.

Peace out fools.

Comments