At Last

Nine weeks to the day, our basement is done! It took way longer than I thought but it made the all important deadline of before the baby. So I'm happy and surprised. I really hadn't taken the idea of actually having things ready to go before he comes seriously.

So now we just have the small task of moving everything back down there and putting things back together. Micah has been crazy busy and stressed at work, which isn't helping anything. As much as I'm dying to have this baby, it makes me wish we could have him at a more convenient time. (which is crazy, I know) But I guess God's timing is perfect, which I keep reminding myself of as I'm impatiently waiting for this baby!

So we have in-laws coming today to help, Awanas tonight, babysitting baby Jace tomorrow, dinner with friends Friday, March madness basketball party on Saturday, plus work and getting organized... Surely this baby would love to come and interrupt some of these plans, right? I hope so!

If the baby doesn't come you'll get some pics of our new basement. We shall see. : )

Comments