Progress. Maybe.

It's sad how much my mood is directly related to how much work is getting done on my house.

Progress has been a bit slow.

You would think that all my HGTV watching would be paying off right now, but it's not. On Love it or List it they've got teams of 10 guys working all day everyday. Not the case here. We've gone days where nothing gets done.

Tomorrow we are hoping for the sheet rock to start going up. It's down there.. all lined up nicely against the wall ready to go. I'm sure Lincoln would be up for helping me put it up. If only my body could handle it. I've been really surprised how much I can't do with this pregnancy. I guess I didn't have Lincoln to chase and carry around last time I was pregnant. Because wow have I been sore with this one.

On a positive note, there were guys working downstairs yesterday. Along with a shower for me (yes, this is worth noting), sunshine, playing outside, and cookies. We are also looking forward to a trip to Bemidji this weekend for my birthday. My birthday is usually a two part celebration. One part because it's a birthday and the second part celebrating that I actually made it to February 22 without dying of winter depression. I haven't died from it yet, but it has never ceased to strike which makes January and February the worst months of the year for me.. and my therapist (poor Micah).



Somedays this is our main construction worker.



Taking care of my boys.

Comments