Nothing

I got nothing.

Organizing my thoughts is hard. It's easy to just stay busy enough to not think. But here I am, thinking. What can I tell you...

Well, my biggest news is, it has been one week. One week since I have nursed that little boy. I had to stop myself from telling random strangers "Hey! I'm done nursing!" But I think with one week behind us it's safe to say we're done. And I am thrilled. I haven't spent more than 4 hours away from that boy for the past 14 months. It's crazy to think that I can just like go do something and come back at midnight. What am I going to do with all this freedom.

Well, what I'm doing with it now is making some popcorn. Like three of my facebook friends have made comments or statues about popcorn today. So of course I must make some.

That's all I've got.




Master builder.


Comments