What we're listening to

I love music. So I thought I'd share what's on my playlist this month.

Pitbull and NeYo, Time of Our Lives is just the best. I can not stop dancing in my kitchen. I can not. If you dance to this while making dinner, your food will taste better.

Move by Audio Adrenaline takes the number one spot on Lincolns list. He loves this song and asks for it repeatedly. He does this odd hand dance.. not sure where he learned it. This would also be a super workout song.

Also, this Newsboys album Hallelujah For the Cross is just awesome. I'm reliving my childhood with all these old hymns, I love knowing all the words. It's so good. And also ironic that some of these songs were definitely on my "can't stand" list. But now with this version of them, it's like they're completely different and here I am singing His Eye Is On the Sparrow at the top of my lungs.




One more cute story. I was singing Your Love Never Fails pretty much all day yesterday and then I was buckling Asa into his carseat with Lincoln still in the house and I hear him singing "Oceans wage.. I don't have to be afraid!" and it just melted my heart.

However, after all of that, the biggest news this week should be that... Josh Groban released his new album Stages yesterday. We bought the Target deluxe version (it has two extra songs). But I'm sorry to say, I have not even played it yet. I'm too distracted with my new Newsboys album. And I don't want to do either of them the injustice of not playing them 24/7. So Josh, you'll have to wait till next week. Or maybe just tomorrow. Wow this was a good week for music.






Comments

  1. I am in LOVE with Josh Groban's "All I Ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera. I can't NOT listen to in when I'm in my car. Sigh....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment