Post It

Seriously, everything seemed Facebook worthy this weekend. Oh it was hard to control myself. Maybe it's because my allergies have been terrible so I haven't been talking much (and I must communicate to someone, somehow!) or maybe it was that we were doing some cleaning/dumping and so much of our old stuff was hilarious to me (I must share). 

I got this diary on my birthday in 1998 from Mrs. Claypool's sunday school class. This was my first page. See, I'm telling you I've always been journaling. Enjoy the brutal honesty of an eleven year old.


This. I did not realize existed. I have been to Northland camp EIGHT years in a row. Did I ever get cabin of the week, never. Seriously, who can just go and get this four years in a row. Ridiculous.


We also found this little gem from Micah's freshman year at Pillsbury. My husband, the bad boy. 



I dove into the world of Instagram recently. Follow me here. I'm really not up on what's proper etiquette on there, so hopefully I don't do anything too stupid. I feel like an old person. (sorry mom)

Here's some of the photos I've posted, or wanted to post.

I can't get over how beautiful this tree is. 

He can't walk but he can climb.




I'm actually just trying to breathe in this photo.. go away allergies! 

Comments