Potty Time

Silence.

Probably the best sound in the whole world. It just makes me happy.

It's the first day of school and both my boys are napping. And by napping I mean actually sleeping, not just laying in bed spouting out gibberish.

The big news around here though is that my son, Lincoln Hendrickson, is potty trained.

When I say it like that, it sounds so simple, so easy. It makes it seem like last week there wasn't poop on the floor, poop in my hand, and potty all over the carpet. Oh but there was. But not anymore. This guy pooped in his potty twice yesterday, without being told. I was putting Asa down for a nap, came upstairs, and there he was sitting on the pot, proud as can be. You should see his smile. And then he looks up at me and says "Mom are you happy!?" "You so proud of me?!" It's priceless.




He had his choice of Thomas, Nemo, Mickey Mouse, Toy Story, Monsters Inc. 
But this is the underwear he choose.


Comments