Lincoln Riley

I've been trying to enjoy this crazy kid as much as possible lately. I have no idea how this new baby will change our lives, but I'm sure this poor kid has no idea what's about to happen either.

We've been telling him about "Newnie Baby" as he calls him, for the past 9 months basically. We think he is going to be a great big brother and I can't wait to see how he interacts with Newnie. But I've really been trying to take in these precious moments of just us and remember all the funny things he's been saying lately.


"Mom! I a pizza! Eat Lincoln pizza!"


Believe it or not, that's "lunch and coffee" behind him.



Our Thursday afternoon swim dates at the Y.

Five minutes before this photo was taken he was sobbing in the living room "I no like pancakes!!!"
-He must get his emotions from me.







These pictures are being stupid and won't let me add captions and won't move. So I give up. 
























And now we make pancakes.




Comments