Friday Part 1

Oh man, where to begin...

Micah and I decided to take the day off work on Friday and go skiing at Giants Ridge with his family. In the moment it was a great decision, we had so much fun. I was nervous because we would be bringing Lincoln and I wouldn't be skiing. You never know how your kid is going to behave and what's going to go wrong, as much as I try to plan. But surprisingly everything went great. I had so much fun chatting with people in the Chalet, Lincoln behaved great and even went skiing himself and loved it! I was so proud of him. - Last year we took him sledding and it was a disaster. He balled the whole way down and hated it. Now, it may have had something to do with him watching me go down first, screaming my head off the whole way and crashing at the bottom, but that could just be coincidence. So surprisingly he loved the little strap on skis we found and every time we got to the bottom of the hill he said "More! Again!"

A perfect little Hendrickson


Lincoln and Dad


Uncle Josiah, Lincoln, Micah, and Uncle Elias


Classic selfie with my love


We had hoped that Lincoln would sleep on the way home (he rarely sleeps when you want him to) and like an angel he did. Perfectly. I even told Micah that this trip couldn't have possibly gone better. Meanwhile...


Comments